Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bag Lady

I finally broke down and bought a grown-up bag. My sister and sister-in-law can vouch for me- I DETEST purse shopping. Sure, I like to shop for messenger bags for art things or because I have to carry my sketchbook with me but I've never EVER shopped for a purse.

The bag I was using before this bag was a messenger bag that I bought so I could carry my sketchbook and art things with me. It's time, however, for a regular purse.

I bought that cute bag from Kohls. They're having a 50% off sale and it seemed like the right time. It's actually the second bag I bought because the first one was too small and I had to exchange it for a bigger version. Still lovely and it fits my sketchbook, pen, planner, and wallet. It even has room for a book. The reason why I got this bag is I needed a purse that was smaller than my messenger bag which can fit a 11"x14" sketchbook. I throw waters and food and RH's books in my messenger bag. Receipts gather... its quite a mess. I'm hoping with a smaller bag, I can manage it better.

Also, I hate that with my messenger bag, I can never find my phone the first go. Or my sketching pen. This bag isn't very deep and I can find my phone instantly. *crosses fingers* Hope it stays that way.

2 comments:

  1. cute bag! i may need to make a trip to Kohl's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I didn't shop there before! Such a good sale that 50% off on bags... even had some jewelry on sale too but I must be careful with my moolah. :P

    ReplyDelete