Monday, July 16, 2012

Life Runs Fast

Whoa.

It's been 13 days since I blogged.

I promise, I didn't mean to let life get in the way.

But that happens during the summer.

I last left you saying that I was having a show on the 21st.

Well, the day after (Happy 4th of July, btw), the boyfriend's car died. Long story short, his engine had to be rebuilt. Fun times.

So.

I cancelled the show and we took care of business. I didn't have to help pay for the repair or anything but he works far away and I drove him around (gas is expensive).

I will have another show closer to the holiday season and I'll keep you guys posted on that.

What else happened between now and then?

OH! I hit 100 sales on Etsy! *dance*

And now... this bracelet is selling like crazy. It's keeping me busy and I'm insanely happy about it. I feel so blessed there are people out there who like my stuff enough to buy it.



The blog will be changing a little. I have a few regular weekly post ideas bouncing around in my head. That should be fun.

I'm also working on some tutorials for the blog.

Lots of new and exciting things going around in my mind.

I'm moving forward and it's awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Etsy achievement! I can't wait to see what changes you have for the blog :)

    I have to say, your work inspired me to create some paisley shaped earrings wrapped with seed beads like you do. They're well-liked, and I have to thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bracelet!!!

    And i read about you cancelling your show and was hoping it was nothing too bad, thankful that it isn' and that things are looking up :-)

    ReplyDelete