Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A First for Me

This year has been full of exciting changes and leaps of faith.

Don't get me wrong, there were too many times where I lay in bed, crying, frustrated with myself and with life.

But, I've kept my heart open and continued to move forward. Sometimes, I take great strides... most of the time, I seem to tip-toe on. But I'm moving forward.

I have my first show on July 21st!

FINALLY.

To be honest, I didn't find this show. They found me. An organization called "RAW: natural born artists" contacted me about doing a show at a night club on the 21st.

My heart raced as I spoke with Tyler (the RAW rep). Everything felt right. There will be a fashion show. Music. They will work to get the press there and are currently promoting the show. How awesome is that?

I think it's awesome.

Because it's at a night club, tickets are $10. The money goes to the event and not the artists. It's kind of like a booth fee. I have to sell 20 tickets. So.. if you'd like to show some support, check out the Facebook event to see how to buy tickets.

Oh. And if you buy a ticket, let me know! I'll make you something pretty! I'll have it waiting for you at the table OR I will mail it out to you if you can't make it to the show but still want to show your love.

I'm so ready for this.

Mentally, anyway.

Inventory-wise? Not really. Have I met the ticket quota yet? No...

But I'm not worried. I know good things will happen.

Because I'm ready for good things to happen. I'm ready to do the work. I AM doing the work.

Today is a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose, I have something for you here: http://sadafulee.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-got-me-award.html

    ReplyDelete