Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Wonderful Surprise!


Well, perhaps it wasn't really a surprise as I'd been waiting for it... but... it was quite a nice thing to come home to!



So simply packaged but very cute! And a little hand-written thank you (my full first name is Rosemarie, in case you hadn't guessed from the pic :P). I just adore it. Such a beautiful color! I have big plans for this cute little piece of ceramic. LOVE!

Visit LeAnn's blog or her Etsy shop to look at more of these lovelies. I was JUST browsing her Etsy not two hours ago, dreaming of making another purchase... and I came home to this! I'm very happy with my first Etsy purchase. *glee!!!*

2 comments:

  1. That is SO pretty! I am a huge fan of porcelain too - it has such a fresh look to it.

    Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome - I can't wait to see what you do with it

    ReplyDelete