Saturday, March 13, 2010

Victorian Lace- Black and Purple

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this piece. I wanted to design something around that black filigree-type piece and this is what came out of my head. Its wearable. It's purple and black and pretty and shiny... but... I just don't know. I know sometimes I'm unhappy with how the s-hooks hold it but sometimes I like it. I love how it hangs low on my wrist and the chain dangles and I love the color, but I'm just not confident in the design. Blah.

Alternate views for you lovelies :D

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the idea! The structure of the design is almost there. From looking at the pictures, I think you need to add more than one loop and S hook - the design is wide so it needs more than one loop to show off your lovely design. Your bracelet is a beauty!

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete