Sunday, November 6, 2011

Work in Progress: Ballerina

Last night, daylight savings time ended so I thought I'd use that "extra hour" do start a new drawing.

Sorry the picture isn't very good. I only had my camera phone.

It's a ballerina on tinted paper. It feels good to be working with colored pencil again. Not sure what I'll do with it after... sell prints, maybe?

I stayed up really late thinking "Oh, so, it's 3am... but it's really 2am... so I could probably stay up another hour..." And then woke up really late (though my phone informed me I got 7 hours of sleep... don't feel like it was that much). Siiiigh. Really gotta watch the sleeping habits. Lol.

I'm off to visit my parents and brother's family in a little bit. Excited to see my nephews.

Happy Sunday, all!

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to be a dancer, but ballet was the first thing I was captivated by. Unfortunately I never got to do it!

    Love this!

    ReplyDelete