Sunday, November 13, 2011

Craft Displays

I took a break from creating today and went shopping around for potential craft displays. I'm planning on having an open house in a few weeks which will technically be my first "craft fair" and want to have a pretty table. But I went shopping without a real plan and came home empty handed.

So, I came home and jumped on Pinterest. LOVE Pinterest. Here are some displays I found which I'm going to try out:

I saw some cracker baskets like these at the Goodwill for $1 each... I'm thinking buy some for these studs I've been working on... maybe for my button blossoms... I'd have to spray paint them because they're a funny yellow-brown color.

THIS is GENIUS. A paper towel holder turned bracelet display. And I just love the idea of building a display UP first and then out.

I am definitely going to make this. I have a TON of cardboard boxes at home. I'm thinking maybe decoupaging the cardboard with some pretty paper? You can find the plans for this display here.
 
Lots of pictures and plans for candle stick holders and bowls, plates, or frames. LOVE. I'm thinking maybe doing a big frame with some stout candle stick holders and turning it into an earring display.

You can view more of my pins on Pinterest here.

I'm really very excited... though I'm not sure what the turn out will be like. But I have to try, right?

Hope you all had a lovely Sunday!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment