Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Printer Tray Tuesday: Golden Blossoms

Compartment #4!-
-2 gold rings
-6 gold flowers
-6 freshwater pearls

Not very much in this compartment. But I think what little it did hold were tiny treasures.

The rings were from a bead store in Tustin that I just HAD TO HAVE. They were chained together with 3 more lovely links. I can't for the life of me remember what I did with the other 3 rings but these beauts have sat in my stash for a few months.

The golden blossoms were bought on one of my first bead store trips maybe 2 years ago. Isn't that insane? I remember because I forced myself to buy them because I don't usually work with gold. I, personally, don't wear gold and I find that copper is an easier color for me to match. Let's not even talk about silver and how much it costs... :P

I have quite a few FWPs in my stash. But these are close to the last of my stock of the peachy color. I love that peachy color. I remember picking them up from JoAnn's and the tag read "lavender." I did a double take. They're clearly peach... to me anyway :P

The glass dangles at the bottom are from my newest haul at my usual bead store in Lake Forest. Czech glass, I believe. With touches of amber and brown. I love them. I see myself making them into a bracelet in the near future.

The earrings have made their way into the Etsy shop. You can find them here.

Side note: If you check out the right side of the blog, you'll see a new badge for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). I am going to do my best to post everyday this month. Last year, I struggled but I think I got it done. It was a fun month, if I remember things right. And who couldn't use more fun in their life?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment