Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh Gosh, That Color Again???

Just ordered some flower cabs from shopgeorgiamiss. Aaaand I wound up with this as one of my items:

Mint green... honeydew... sea foam... I'm just in love with this color.

Even made a design board (a la bloggy hero, Lorelei Eurto):

I started making design boards last week and I'm thinking about my jewelry in a different way. Like as I'm designing and sketching, I ask myself, "Is that really wearable?" and "What would someone wear this with?" It's interesting just how much looking at clothes is influencing my sketches.

... I popped in the first season of Big Bang Theory and it's distracting me from writing this blog... I love Sheldon.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. i just started watching big bang theory too. Sheldon is awesome. I know ALL of those people same personalities, different faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for mentioning shopgeorgiamiss! I saw the perfect cabs foe a bracelet design i want to make.

    I'm also a big bang fan, and now that i live in the same town it's set in, it's so much fun to say " I know that place!" when they go somewhere

    ReplyDelete