Monday, April 5, 2010

Ahtee's Links- What I'm Reading


A Bead A Day- I didn't think skeletons could be this cheery!

ammjewelry- Millie finally this copper clasp she was searching for and added it to a beautiful bracelet!

Art Bead Scene- Check out this month's challenge!

Artisan Beads Plus- A peak inside MaryAnn's kiln.

Beading Arts- Fabric flowers!!! Will HAVE to try this!

Beads, beads, beads...- The blue here is GORGEOUS! So perfect for Spring!

Bei Mondi- Showing off some beautiful custom orders.

Be~Jeweled by jana- This bracelet IS Spring. So beautiful.

Dawno's Beaded Badge Lanyards- Dawno is at Norwescon!

Deez News- Showing off a few necklaces. Love the first one!

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles- These birds are adorable! The green/peach combo is my favorite.

Humblebeads Blog- Bead Cruise 2011!

JustATish- I love Tish's pendants. They're so free and fun.

La Bella Joya- A pretty embroidered headband.

Lorelei's Blog- This beautiful necklace is headed for the Bahamas. Lucky necklace :P

Marbella Jewelry Designs- Beautifully blue Cezch glass bead earrings!

maryhardingjewelry bead blog- I wish I had more patience for beadweaving. This Russian Spiral weave is beautiful!

Missficklemedia.com- Shannon's having some fun naming her new components.

Painting with Fire Artwear- Pretty pretty bangles!

Pearl and Pebble- These colors all work so well! And I love the pendant!!!

RASBARRI- Barri Bunches is a totally appropriate name for these darling earrings!

The Rabbit Muse- Its a little late for me to list this blog but Nancy makes a good point about bunnies... I, however, still want one :P

To Bead Or Not To Bead What A Question- I, too, adore the spiral stitch... especially the way Jessica uses it!

2 comments:

  1. You made my day Rose! Thank you for mentioning me in your awesome blog! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much ^_^ I love hearing your comments on my pieces. And I really like when you do these list because I'm always looking for new blogs to follow ^_^ Thanks again for the "shout out". Hope you have a great week ^_^

    ReplyDelete