Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gold and Blue

I made this necklace a few weeks ago. It was inspired by an outfit my cousin wore to Christmas... And the color combination gave me three other designs.


I'm starting to love gold tones. I used to only like silver and copper but gold is really pretty too.

This color combination makes me think of Spring. The cold blue color and the warm gold tone... I know it's silly, but cold and warm for me is Spring. :P

SIDENOTE! If you look up under my blogger banner, you'll see a link to my Etsy shop where I'm selling some of my old magazines. $5 per listing... and they're good magazines too. Beadwork, Bead and Button, Beadstyle... Lovely but I need to clear out space. Check them out if you have a chance. They're listed here.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can make cash by locking special pages of your blog / site?
    To begin you need to join AdWorkMedia and use their Content Locking tool.

    ReplyDelete