Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wrap Bracelets

I woke up with an intense headache this morning. Still pounding but at least it's not as bad as this morning. Instead of a horse stomping its hooves on my skull, it's more like a spoon keeping beat on my temples.

Company's been talking about closing my store. Just talks but it's been a rough couple days. But. Made these.


These two are going to be on Etsy in about an hour. Made with waxed Irish linen thread and seed beads. I love seed beads... did you know? There's a pretty pewter leaf charm and Czech glass flower. I love Czech glass beads... did you know? :P Closes with a wooden bead I've turned into a toggle. YAY!

The one below is mine. It was the first bracelet I made with the waxed linen thread. Also with seed beads. Used an om charm. I'm going to make another bracelet like this one to have up in the shop some time next week.


I need some serenity in my life. Will be taking some time off from work the week after next. Just 3 days but I'm looking forward to it. I'll be visiting my brother's family... welcoming his first son (yet to be born) and spending some quality time with my sister-in-law and her son... my nephew no matter what anyone says.

Someone remind me to bring them some macarons. They love macarons.

No comments:

Post a Comment