Sunday, July 18, 2010

Newness!


I'm blogging on my lunch! WOOT! LOOK OUT! Come back in the making!

Anyway, I was finally able to but some new pretties. It did wonders for my spirit just looking at all the new things they have out at the stores. I got the shell beads and dragonfly toggle/charms you see at the top. I am in love with the color of the shell beads and the cuteness of the dragonflies. You know, I saw my first real dragonfly the other day... I mean, I probably saw them when I was a kid but this was the first time I saw one and was like "Oh hey! A DRAGONFLY!" And squealed. Seriously. Squealed. Ask my boyfriend :P

Keep your fingers crossed for links tomorrow and a post soon about what I did with these pretties I found at JoAnns!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh FUN!!!! I love dragon flies - we call them 'evenrudes'. There was a dragon fly in a disney movie - i can't remember which one - and he was the motor for the boat :)

    can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete