Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BTW: Working on a story...

Apparently, my last Bead Table Wednesday post was last month. Sigh. Horrible, I am.

Wire wrapping
I haven't really been inspired with my jewelry. I have sketches upon sketches of ideas but it seems my passion went on a vacation the last few weeks.

Making jump rings
The only real pieces I've made were blog challenge pieces. I even missed a deadline for a magazine I regularly submit to.

Black and white pictures... because the color is part of my story...
But this challenge has got me going. It's Erin of Tesori Trovati Jewelry's Challenge of Literature Blog Hop tomorrow and I HAD to get something done.

I'm wearing my piece now. And I'm rather in love with it. And feeling the wire in my hands and playing with the beads... I think I'm ready to come back to jewelry making. Yay!

Right?

YAAAAY!

Come back tomorrow to see my creation.

What's on your bead table today?

No comments:

Post a Comment