Wednesday, October 26, 2011

An Unintentional Break

My boyfriend's birthday was this weekend. We had a wonderful day on Friday. Yummy breakfast, relaxing trip to the book store, awesome dinner, and ended the night with a movie ("3 Musketeers"... fun!).


Sunday we went to Pasadena and HE surprised ME! He had it planned out so my brother and his girlfriend met us in Pasadena and we had sushi and a tea party.


I missed them so much. Especially my brother's girlfriend who is so fun to talk to. I'm visiting them the first weekend in November. I can't wait.


Side note: I haven't been as active on this blog as I've been planning. I have some ideas for this blog but last week was a bit of a shocker for me (had a doctor's appointment that just... siigh...). And I'm trying to make some life changes this week and this blog is suffering and I apologize.

I have an etsy update planned Friday. Hopefully I'll find my groove soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment