Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Muses: Gypsy Love




Last night was a nightmare for me. I'm struggling with insomnia and got less than an hour of sleep last night. There was a minor freak out as sleeplessness has been a constant these past few weeks and today, I'm a bit off my game. BUT, while staring at the ceiling last night, I have decided that I will be a gypsy for Halloween.

Usually, the boyfriend and I go looking at costumes at the end of September, beginning of October but have yet to go this year. Money is tight having lost my job but I already have the corset, a flowy white shirt, and a long velvet burgundy skirt! I just need to add some finishing touches.

I'm thinking a headdress, some earrings, rings, and bangles. Maybe even an awesome necklace if I have the time. Just searching for "gypsy" in Etsy brings up a treasure trove of inspiration!

I'm going to try and sleep a little more as my head is pounding. Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment