Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BTW: Rainy Wednesday

Currently on my bead table- a little peak into a work in progress from one of the printer tray compartments.

A rainy day today. Quite different from yesterday. It rained a little yesterday afternoon but then was hot and sunny most of the day. Today, gray and wet. Lovely, really. And a perfect day to be sick, I think... which I am. Lol.

Not much energy. I get sick a lot. Stress makes me sick and I catch other people's colds all the time. I'm stubborn about it too, once I have something. I try doing things while I'm sick until my body just can't take it anymore and I can't get out of bed the next morning. But because I'm always sick, I actually need to get stuff done so really, what's a girl to do?

I've actually been much better lately. Not many colds. Might have something to do with the multi-vitamin I've been taking... and the fact that I'm happy. Yep. I said it. I'm happy. Over the moon, really. I'm loving my life and enjoying every minute I have creating things. Hopefully, I can share more with you guys soon.

This is my first Bead Table Wednesday post. Thank you to bloggy hero, Heather Powers for starting it. Check out the Flickr group, too!


Happy Bead Table Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little cups! I bet they are awesome for pouring. Welcome to the BTW gang. I know it's Wednesday any more but I wanted to pop over and welcome!

    ReplyDelete