Sunday, February 14, 2010

Because Every Girl Should Have A Set...


... of pearls...

I found these fantastic 10mm glass pearls at Michaels. They're described as being black but they're really a midnight blue (the picture doesn't do it justice). Pairing it with Crystazzi crystals (in violet... AND on sale, thank you very much) and these butterfly clasps (which is what I used my 40% off coupon on) makes it dressy and fun. There were enough pearls and crystals to make a princess-length necklace, a bracelet, and a cute pair of earrings (they're dangling on the flower in the background).

Its pretty simple, but I've always wanted a simple pearl necklace. Thanks to glass pearls, I have one now, plus a matching bracelet and earrings!

Yay! I know what I'm wearing to Valentine's Day dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment