I read somewhere some bloggers did a project that lasted the whole year--- post a new self-portrait every week for 52 weeks. I am going to attempt it. I thought it would be fun and interesting to see if there's a change (that's me on the left there... hello).
5 Random Things about Me
1) I have very thin hair that I am very self concious about. I bleached my hair to death in high school and now am left with hair that my mother likes to comment on- "Are you going bald?"
2) See my eyebrows? They're triangles. And I like 'em. I used to wax and tweeze but only because people made fun of my eyebrows... but I think now they're kinda unique. A little bushy, but eh.
3) I'm told my laugh is a good one. But sometimes, people look at me funny when I laugh... because I laugh loud.
4) I can't remember a time when I didn't have bags under my eyes. I work hard. I stay up late. And it seems I'm always lacking sleep. Oh, I love sleep, but I rarely get the recommended 8 hours of sleep a night.
5) My hair in this picture (and most pictures) looks black. But in the sun, its brown. A pretty light brown compared to the black in the picture. But that's only on a sunny day. I wonder why that is.