Friday, September 16, 2011

Beady Soup

Here are the goodies I got from my wonderful Bead Soup partner, Regina Santerre. LOVE the owl she sent me from Firefly Design Studio. Regina also sent me some beautiful stone beads, freshwater pearls, and Czech glass rounds. I don't work in green too often and I don't know why. I love the color. And I'm so glad Regina sent me such wonderful greens.

AND check out that clasp. LOVE IT!

Regina also included these goodies. I've never played with Katiedids but have always loved what I've seen done with them.

This is my first Bead Soup Party. I'm so glad I finally have the time to post the beauties I was sent and so glad I had time to put something together for tomorrow's reveal.

Come back tomorrow and check out what I've made. And be sure to check out Regina's blog and the rest of the Bead Soup Party participants. A full list can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you were able to find time to relax and get some beading done. I hope the selection was inspiring and therapeutic too. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl is just wonderful, and I like the clasp in front. Thats something I have seen, but also not tried yet. It is a very sweet piece. Sorry to read about your sadness and stress. I couldn't tell from the post if the store closing was a good or bad thing, only that it made you sad. I love the smell and energy when you walk into a book store, and I imagine you are going to miss it a lot. I wish you luck in what comes next for you :)

    ReplyDelete