Saturday, August 6, 2011

Iced Coffee and Lemon Pound Cake

My treat- yummy creamy and sweet iced coffee and lemon pound cake from Corner Bakery... my second home.

I worked Saturday to Friday. I FINALLY get a day off this week and what a week it has been.

I cannot wait until it is all over.

There is a little bonus waiting for me when my store closes. I should save it but I'm going to buy myself something. I don't want to be responsible. I want to spend it on things I can use to create. I'm spending so much time getting this store through the liquidation process... so many hours there, so little sleep... I think that I deserve it.

I'm going to buy a sewing machine... and... this.

OH. And this.

And a ton of supplies like metal stamps and cutters.

Why?

I want to make my own components. I want to get into a studio setting and pound metal, paint metal, create beautiful colors... I am going to push myself. I want to spend my time creating beautiful things. And this is my chance.

Like I said, I can't wait for it to be over.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose, this is Regina, your Bead Soup Partner. I am looking forward to getting to know you in the coming weeks. Have a great evening and a good week.

    ReplyDelete