Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Running Low!

I really need to buy SPOOLS of waxed linen thread. But, payday is Friday and I'm almost out NOW. And of course, my fingers are itching to make bracelets and necklaces. I bought the red thread a few weeks ago and have only used it twice. Even though red is my favorite color, apparently, I love brown, purple, and teal when making bracelets.


Speaking of bracelets and necklaces, Heather Powers of Humblebeads is hosting nature challenges from now until her book release in September. I'm really excited and can't wait to get my hands on her book. And this week's challenge is Trees.


I hope I have time to do this challenge this week. I love Heather's beads and is one of my beady heroes.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Mine has been a bit rough but I think things are starting to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment