Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lucite Flowers

Currently in love with lucite flowers. They're inexpensive and light. They come in such beautiful colors and there are quite a few different kinds of flowers and leaves.

So of course, it makes sense that I combine my love for waxed linen thread and seed beads with some beautiful flowers.

 Teehee! Look at the sparkle in one of the seed beads to the left! That was unintentional! Love it!



And these flowers are so beautiful and inexpensive, they've inspired the beginnings of a budget bride collection.


I just have to have more flowers! So, I browsed etsy and found a wonderful shop that had a ton of different flowers! BellasBeadsandMore had 10 pages of flowers! I bought quite a few. And I can't wait until the come in.

Here's a taste of what I bought:



Jules, the shop owner, hand-dyes these flowers and they are just beautiful. I just can't wait to get my hands on those little teal beauties!

Unfortunately, I'm out of linen thread. Sadness. But the boyfriend is working on getting me more. YAY!

What a great way to end my Sunday. Let's all have a great week, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. I love these little bracelets! they are so cute and dainty. Those flowers are awesome. This gives me ideas of things to do with some lucite flowers i have!

    ReplyDelete