So. Its been about 5 weeks since I was laid off.
The picture on the left is the week before I was laid off and the picture on the right is from today. I'm very tired. I just opened my severance check and it is so not what I was expecting. So much so I just want to go down to Borders and give them a piece of my mind but what can I do? Taxes... I only worked there for 2 years... blah blah blah.
So. Just like the week I posted the picture on the left, I'm going to post 5 things about myself:
1) My hair is easily detangled. One of the perks of thin hair.
2) I love things that fit in my pocket (like... mini tea sets! though, I don't have one right now... I used to... when I was a wee lass). I wish more girl pants had pockets in them.
3) My feet are almost never cold. I'm very warm most of the time... (I'm told its cuz I'm fluffy :))
4) I could probably eat spaghetti every night for dinner... at least for a week before I got sick of it.
5) I type with purpose. And, at the max, 90 WPM.