[[[ If you're looking for the Bead Soup blog post, it's HERE. :) ]]]
- Wow. All these songs sound new. Probably because I usually listen to audio books while I'm working.
- I think I need a new audio book. Game of Thrones has become a bit depressing and the narrator leaves something to be desired.
- Hm. I do that a lot. I'll stop reading/listening to a book before it's over. Well, at least I go back to it eventually.
- Wow, there's a lot of rap songs on this playlist.
- Oh, that's right. I tried to be "gangsta" in high school.
- I wonder if my brother was embarrassed by me when I was in high school.
- I wonder how my brother and his fambam are. They're like my favorite people.
- Really should go look for Legos to turn into jewelry for my brother's girlfriend.
- I wonder if I could make some pyrex jewelry too (she like's pyrex).
here. Minty green and tangerine flowers. I bought those beads because they looked like margarita green but are pretty transparent now that I've wrapped them up in shiny copper.
I liked this design so much I made another pair of earrings:
Shannon). I usually just wear silver studs and a few wrap bracelets but I think these will make a regular appearance on my lobes. Even made a matching necklace... which I forgot to take a picture of. Soon, I'll be brave enough to show my mug on my own blog. Booyah.
I tweaked the design a bit with the second pair of earrings. I think if I make these again, I'll make them just like that. I love the fire polish finish on the Czech glass too. Happiness all around.
Remember my bead soup bracelet? I found some pretty zebra jasper to make more bracelets to sell.
My latest bead store haul. And yes, I was at Corner Bakery... again... I practically live there. But I think the details on that topic deserves it's own blog post.
I've already played with those seed beads.
So, that's my random Tuesday post. Check out the shop where my new earrings are sitting, waiting for a new home. I've marked down some destash mags and added some UK issues. Woot? WOOT!