Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bracelets!

 
Busy busy. Had some commissions to finish up. The first one is my favorite but I don't know if it's the right type of bracelet for who it's for. Claspless, leather, and sea glass, I was told it's for someone who wears a lot of bracelets. I hope they like it.

These are dyed stone and glass bead bracelets. They finish with a simple lobster clasp.


These last two are the same style bracelet I've made in the past that I referred to as my "bread and butter" piece. These are made with stone instead of glass beads (red jasper and black onyx). I never even thought of using stones!

I'm tired but happy. It's been rainy rainy here in southern California and I love it. Christmas is almost here! YAY!

Hope everyone is well! I'm looking forward to having more time to blog hop once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment