Friday, July 30, 2010

Ahtee's Links- What I'm Reading


A Bead A Day- Buttons? Ohhh yeah. This is my kinda "bead" :P

ammjewelry- To take her mind off things, Millie makes some bling for her healing foot

Backyard Beads- Doreen found the CUTEST pea pod!

Beautifully Broken Me- Molly's earrings make me want to start experimenting with wire!

Be~Jeweled by jana- I can see this pretty blue necklace worn with a white summer dress.

Cindy's Art and Soul- I have to agree, copper is quite delicious.

Erin Siegel Jewelry- I am loving this leather and stone series.

Gardanne Glass Lampwork Beads and Artisan Jewelry- LOVE peaking into studios!

Kelly's Bead Studio- A productive day ends with peaking into her own studio.

Lorelei's Blog- Buttons... buttons... buttons... buttons... buttons... BUTTONS!!!

maryhardingjewelry bead blog- I think those little connectors are just adorable!

Put a little magic in your life- Is this ring a flower or a weapon? O_O

The Rabbit Muse- LOOK! Peacocks! I love peacocks :D

PS. Links posts will now be on Fridays because it seems I will have most Fridays off! Yay? I think its a Yay!

1 comment: